I’ve been keeping my updates in google docs so I can just copy pasta right into wordpress! ←lazy bum
Amnesia is being ported to Iphone & Android. Oh well I think it’s better than porting Hiiro or Hakuoki so yea more power to that!
- Starry sky ported to 3DS……lol. How about working on your new game Honeybee?
- New Hakuoki game probably for mobile or something? Different artist no more yone clones?
- Broccoli is selling a custom Utapri PSP pack with the release of all star
- Otomate opened up a museum where they also openly admit their heroines are intentionally Mary Sues to project yourself into. Sigh.
- Amnesia Crowd introduces a new character named Luka who will be voiced by Hosoyan but he’s only listed as a sub character so I hope he has a hidden route?? 😦
- 0ji Cinderella captureable cast: Seki Toshihiko, Kusao Takeshi, Nakata Jouji, Midorikawa Hikaru, and Morikubou Shoutaro.
- Seishun Hajimemashita panders to SS fans some more by shoving Suzuya & Kanata as “friends” into the game lol dafuq….it’s like Starry Sky is their lifeline now.
- Storm Lover 2nd Cast: Hino Satoshi, Takahashi Hiroki, Shimono Hiro (lol I called it), Ono Yuki, Shimazaki Nobunaga, Eguchi Takuya + Okamoto Nobuhiko coming back as Shina yessss.
- QuinRose’s new game is a Hyakki FD. Sigh. I should be happy bu I know this is the “rest of the game they never finished” rather than a fandisk. They promise a route for Asuma but if he and Yui can’t touch wtf are they even gonna do. (I’ll probably buy the game anyway sob.)
Sorry for the rush on this, it’s the end of the year and I’ve been glued to my PSP playing Diamond Alice. Despite the disappointment of not having full routes, it’s actually turning out better than I thought. I’ll leave my thoughts on that for the post though, hoping to finish it before the clock strikes 12 on New Year’s eve ;).
Edit: Please note this will be the last news post I do. From now on unless I actually purchase the magazine (which is unlikely due to running out of bookshelf space), I will not be writing a news post. Thank you for understanding.