Somehow this blog has reached its 6 year anniversary, and somehow it’s still somewhat active! Okay I admit, I probably played 1/4 the amount of games as I did in previous years but I’ll just put the blame on FF14 pretty much taking over most of my otome gaming time this year. Seeing how I don’t plan to quit anytime soon (even though sometimes I think I really should..) this sad pattern is probably going to continue ／(^o^)＼ﾅﾝﾃｺｯﾀｲ
2014 Things of Note:
↑am I a prophet or what?
Vita Vita Vita – If it wasn’t already obvious, half the games I played this year were on the Vita. Hell I don’t even wanna buy PSP games anymore cause I figure eventually they’ll probably be ported to Vita anyway! Companies like Broccoli, D3P, Takuyo and obviously Otomate have all jumped on the bandwagon. Even new companies releasing games are focusing on Vita releases. I’m quite happy because the Cgs are bigger, the screen and text are easy on the eyes and the annoying sound of the UMD is gone. Unfortunately, I cannot broadcast my vita games which pretty much brings me to my next point:
Goodbye Otome Broadcasts – Due to the move to the Vita, and with no way to stream Vita to Twitch my broadcast is pretty much dead. I’ve removed the link from the sidebar a while ago. Once in a while I will order a PC game and broadcast that but otherwise most of my purchases are on Vita and sadly that means no broadcast. I do want to thank everyone who has come by all these years and those who still drop by when I broadcast my once-in-a-while PC game!
FF14 Took over my life – Well I’m just beating a dead horse here but yea sorry I’m spending a lot of time there. Even though most of the things I do there are focused around fishing…yes I pay $15 a month to fish virtual fish 😆 Also whenever a new patch comes out that basically means a month of no otome gaming lol. I’m trying to get better at balancing both and sometimes I’m playing while fishing to try to multitask orz. Well basically that’s what contributed to lack of completed games this year. Also doesn’t help that I have very little motivation to go back to my PSP backlog when the Vita is so much nicer to look at (´・ω・｀)
Boyfriend (beta) – FF14 aside, I also spent a huge chunk of the year punching my phone doing all sorts of BF events. By now I’ve pretty much resigned to only do the Nanpa events and ignore all others because I just can’t make it into the ranking unless I pay money and I pretty much play this for free.
I finally played a Voltage game – I’m not even counting be my princess since I quit that immediately but I finally legit bought 3 routes in one of their games – Serendipity Next Door. I gotta say the translation is funny but the CGs are awful and the “pay for more endings/specials/epilogues” system is a ripoff lol.
And now let’s look at the games I actually completed this year! From December 4, 2013 to December 3, 2014 I’ve completed a total of 17 games (not including any mobile stuff.) Wow 17 wtf am I doing ＿ﾉ乙(､ﾝ､)_. That’s not even 2 per month FAIL. Alright fine let’s make it 18 because I DID play Ima Sugu Oniichan ni Imouto Datte iitai which is a full game just not otome! 😛
♥Games That Were Awesome♥:
- Shinobi Koi, Utsutsu – From an extremely catchy OP song, to extremely moe guys THIS WAS MY FAVORITE GAME IN 2014. |萌|･´∀`･)ﾊｧﾊｧ 萌えぇぇ↑ And there’s even a Vita port coming out and even though I own the limited PSP edition I’ll PROBABLY SELL THE LIMITED PSP AND BUY THE LIMITED VITA LOOOLLL. GARAIYA MARRY ME chu━━━(○´3`(●´3`(○´3`(●´3`(○´3`)━━━!! I mean, this was a very deep story about a kunoichi working very hard to be a ninja with her peers at ninja academy…:P
- Glass Heart Princess Platinum – The Fandisk to GHP which is obviously gonna be moe fanservice. Overall it was really cute…except for shota-kun growing up to be an obnoxious asshole and ruining his own route. (´・ω・｀) Otherwise, the main 4 guys had good routes!
- Meiji Tokyo Renka – While the backgrounds were shitty and the art was mostly derpy, the characters were pretty fucking moe. The story was all sorts of balls and I couldn’t stand the heroine, but the guys and their voice actors (and dummy head mic huehue) mostly made up for that.
- Watashi no Jyuujitsushisugiteiru – Mouthful of a title but this was my first dive into Tetrascope’s games. I’m definitely a fan and I really should hurry up and finish First Complex ヾ(´▽｀;)ゝ!!
- Sakuya – Another one of Tetrascope’s games which was very well written even though you really only get to end up with 1 guy the whole time. I definitely recommend the paid version over the free one.
- Re:Vice[D] – My first Vita game from Otomate! Kinda reminds me of how the Hiiro no Kakera FD Piece of Future was my first PSp game! Ike was on the art team and even though the style might take getting used to, the characters were very enjoyable! The heroine was probably the most amazing part of the whole thing though so I can recommend this game just for her alone!
- Binary Star – WHO KNEW I’D BUY A GAME ABOUT DRUG BUSTIN but it was great! The characters are all amazing, (except the nutcase drug dealers save for Michiru bebe) and the heroine is awesome! The artstyle once again might make people think everyone is high & trippin balls but in fact that’s not the case at all! 😀 Another great Vita game to come out this year.
- Trigger Kiss – By the same staff as Glass Heart Princess, I didn’t expect any less from these guys. Sure we were a bit low in the romance department, but it was funny shit and I pretty much laughed all the way to the end. Hoping they will release an fandisk to fill in all the missing romance bits!
- Dot Kareshi III We’re 8 Bit Lovers – The final installment of the Dot Kare series, just as great as the other ones. I honestly don’t remember much since it was nearly a year ago but I know I enjoyed all 3 dot kare series though I think I’ve fallen for that Takahashi Naozumi slime-kun huehuehue ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ)
- Ima Sugu ni Imouto Datte Iitai – I know this isn’t an otome game but I still enjoyed it! The protag was partially voiced but still having a voice on him really made a difference in a lot of scenes. Also he’s got more balls than most eroge or otome game protags I’ve run into so he gets browny points from me.
Σ（ﾟдﾟlll） Games That Were Bleh:
- Kami Gami no Asobi – Look the game DID have moe parts but only when it wasn’t just one giant BL fest 😆 It’s also irritating that the ends with all the bromance were actually better written than the ones with the heroine which were mostly copy/pasta of each other. I mean hell if you’re gonna put more effort into the BL parts just make the damn thing a BL game. Why even bother putting a heroine in ヽ(。_゜)ノ. The anime was far far worse, as expected of Broccoli-san. (Also props to whoever made that video I’m laughing so hard I’m crying ((((((((((ﾉ∀`)･ﾟ･｡ ｱﾋｬﾋｬﾋｬﾋｬ )
- Snow Bound Land – Seemed like the premise was good but ruined by mostly wangst and the main hero being a total douchemuffin. Only recall Ono Yuuki’s character being a moecake but otherwise most of the story and characters were forgetful. The art was pretty good so it’s a pity really. Also there were way too many choices in the common route that made it painful to go through multiple times.
- Arcana Famiglia 2 – It started out pretty well but then just became REALLY DEPRESSING. It’s like in order to reach a happy end with the guy they had to suffer a horrible fate due to the tarrot cards. If you’re a fan of Jolly you should just stay dafuq away because he probably had the worst ending of them all. Good thing I’m a fan of Ash and his route was fucking awesome XDDD.
- New Edition Heart no Kuni no Alice – I really wish I never bought this lol. They cut a lot of Cgs out, added really dumb character basterdizing scenario, added a bunch of padded text to make up for the lack of turns…yea. To add salt to the wound, they released an English version but with the quality of google translate. I haven’t really touched any Quin Rose games since (´・ω・｀)…
- Minus 8 – Seemed like it was gonna be one of those silly funny rejet games. Well it was – the first time around. After that it just became a skip-a-thon copy pasta for all the other guys and some of the endings just felt short and anticlimatic. The art wasn’t that great either so not being able to enjoy the characters really hurt the game for me.
- Chronostacia – Again seemed like a nice premise, nice art…but that was all ruined by poor programming and writing. The game lagged like a snail stuck on flypaper and the story endings all had ye olde’ Otomate deus ex machina power of love saves the day resolutions. Also having at least 1 disgustingly hateful character show up and fuck things up in every route was irritating.
- The Residents of Clover Library – Unfinished game released way too soon with only 3 dateable characters while having you interact with 6?? Mio pls get with the program. Or better yet don’t bother making anymore games because all your good Asaki Yumemishi staff must be gone now since your last few releases were pretty awful.
- Hanasaku Manimani – Prostitution taken lightly, terrible time travel tropes that end up being a deus ex machina for nearly ever ending. A pity since the sprite art was nice and the music was really great.
(*´д｀*)ﾊｧﾊｧ My Favorite 2D Mans of the Year:
- Loki from KamiAso
- Ash from Arcana Famiglia
- Haku from Hanamani
- Slime from Dot Kare
- Mikado from Trigger Kiss
- Tchicai from Binary Star ( actually I love just about everyone tbh lol)
- Yukine from Reviced
- Ougai-san from Meikoi
- Garaiya is mai waifu (from Ninkoi :P:P)
Stats & All Dat Jazz:
Top 5 Referrals
- Macuyo’s Blog linking to my guide for her game Get Dumped 😆
- A tumblr that teaches how to pirate KamiAso on Psp 🙄
- Another site that talks about Macuyo’s game
- MAL topic about the Kokoro Connect scandal (didn’t know people still cared?)
Top 5 Search Keywords:
- kamigami no asobi
- diabolik lovers more blood
- get dumped walkthrough
- otome game review
- otome game
Top 5 Most Popular Posts:
With Vita games being the new thing now it’s really hard to return to the old PSP. I may end up returning some old PSP games back to bookoff. Since a lot of stuff in my backlog had pretty bad or mediocre reviews, the motivation just isn’t there. If I had more time (and wasn’t playing FF14) I’d probably play them anyway..but now I pretty much only slot in new games into my available free time. The good thing about stuff like BF is I can quit & come back to it anytime really without much loss which is why I’m still playing it after 9 months. I didn’t mention it anywhere but I was also busy with project diva!
I enjoy these games a lot so that definitely took up a chunk of my play time for a month or so. Anyway hoping for decent games for 2015. Don’t have too much interest and I’ve been a lot pickier nowdays. I used to order limited editions all the time but now I’m mostly sticking to regular ed’s. Thanks to the yen value becoming lower & lower I’m less hesitant to buy games that I know are probably going to be bad :lol:. I’m also hesitant to order PC games because I figure “well what if it gets ported to Vita with extra content?” So anyway a lot of stuff is “we’ll see what happens” for me right now and since I’m not really caring much for tokutens anymore (my wall is full of CD Japan’s 2L sized portraits) I don’t mind waiting for reviews and then buying a used/discounted copy.
Once again thanks to everyone for sticking with this blog all this time. Thanks to any new readers that have recently come on board. Most of all thanks to everyone who stops by and leaves comments. Those always keep me motivated and it’s fun to rage about stuff together :D. Can’t wait to see what new things are brought to the otome game world in 2015!
76 thoughts on “6 Years of Otome Game Blogging: What am I doing with my life!?”
Enjoy Code Realize! Senjou has a bit of problems that’s making it hard to get through the game lol but I’m hoping it’ll pick up once I get through more routes
Happy 6th Anniversary! Hope that the new Vita games continue to be more enjoyable on the whole too! I got Code:Realize and Senjou no Waltz too as I heard good things about them so I’m glad that our expectations aren’t being double-crossed haha.
thank you for reading and following =3
I’m new to your site, and I love it! Happy 6th Anniversary! Thank you for all that you do! Here’s to 6 more! ❤
I figured you’ve been busy with college so np!
And yea screw Hanamani lol XD Happy holidays to you too!
Happy 6th Anniversary! (ﾉ◕ヮ◕)ﾉ*:･ﾟ✧ I’m sorry I’m late orz I completely missed the whole otome game migrations to Vita! Talk about being so behind on news. I’m glad that there’s quite a lot of good games this year, though I’m disappointed to hear that Hanasaku Mani Mani is a disappointing game. I guess that’s one game out of my backlog then. I look forward to more otoge reviews many years from now and happy holidays!
haha yea you’re definitely one of my oldest readers so thanks for that =D
I got the 2nd gen Vita off Amazon Japan (had to use a forwarding service)
The one you linked to is actually a modded 1st gen one so there’d be no point in me going backwards even if i COULD afford it hah
~Still reading ya though the otome stuff I only read for your snark rather than any chance of playing. Fair play for sticking out the 6 years of doing this and the old site. Any recommendations for MMO’s on Vita? and how are you finding the 2nd gen Vita?
I’m just saying a game to try out
There are ways to capture Vita gameplay, but people aren’t made of money
yea about that…unless you are a Japanese resident, they won’t take your games anymore. I learned that the unfortunate way 2 months ago ┐(‘～`；)┌
I’d rather keep games then lol. But I have a lot of CDs I don’t listen to anymore. Um…so I guess if I wanna sell some of them I need to take them to Japan with me.
Haha I’m glad you are enjoying it though I might buy the Vita port too cause I absolutely loved that game.
Yea all the Kamiaso endings are awful especially the “romantic” ones with the heroine are just copy pastes of each other!
Regarding bookoff, there’s one in my city so I just go there and tell them I want to sell stuff..loiter around the store for 15 min until they call my name and then go get my money.Honestly you get almost nothing from selling it to book off and you’d probably get more on ebay but I guess bookoff is easy/hassle free if you just want to empty out your shelf rather than try to “get your money back”.
I’m happy you said Shinobi Koi Utsutsu was great because I’m playing it right now despite my time lol.
Well, I admitted I had looked forward to Kamigami no Asobi (artwork, classics, you know). I watched anime first and (what were those transformation scenes?) gave it a try just because I always fall for yandere type. So, I played Balder route. The route itself was fun for me (I love yandere characters) BUT the endings were kind of unfulfilled and confusing. Also, during the gameplay I had no feelings that other guys would catch my interest so I dropped it (with disappointment).
I have a question. How do you sell stuffs to bookoff? (You see, my mom always says “you bought a lot of things, are they valuable at all if you’re broke some day?” She means value in terms of money. So, I said “of course, they could be sold!” but I had no idea how. wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww) Thank you!
Glad it helped with your decisions for the artbooks
I’d also go ahead and recommend the Shinobi Koi artbook as well but I guess I’m biased to that game and all its merchandise XD
Congrats on the 6 years, and thanks for the reviews! I found your blog half a year ago, and it has been very entertaining to read your posts. Your blog has kindled my interest in otome games; I liked some of the CG’s so much, I ended up buying a few Amnesia, BWS, DiaLovers, and Norn9 artbooks. THEY ARE SO PRETTY
oh~ that’s too bad
i dont even do the club wars they always happen while I sleep or about to go to sleep lol
I only play nanpa events and club wars for BF lol
i love KamiAso a lot tho
no more otome broadcast makes me sad
Thank you!! Glad you found them useful 🙂 I’ll try to update more frequently!
Also, I just got a PS Vita (traded someone my 3DS for it) so I can’t wait to play some of these new games in the fantastic screeeeeen O:
Congratulations!! 🙂 Thank you for all the work you put in on putting up reviews for us! Really helped out when I couldn’t read Japanese very well and wanted to sparingly buy games! Your reviews are always funny and informative! Just the way I like em! Keep up the great work and I hope you get to play some great games in 2015! C:
thank you :DD well almost all lol hanamani!
I hope shinigami kareshi is good I think it will be my deciding factor on Honeybee!
Happy belated anniversary!!! 😀 So all the vita games were pretty good, eh. I hope we’ll be able to read your funny reviews for some more years. wwwww Looking forward to your MG4 review. And Shinigami Kareshi. From what I’ve seen, it looks really neat.
haha yea I know but the pile on my desk is starting to bother me so I’ll try not to let FF14 distract me and make some real progress now!
MG4 = yes
Vandead Carnival = no
CONGRATS FOR THE 6TH YEAR ANNIV BTW!!! as long as you’re enjoying you’re games it’s fine to not do as much as the previous year… don’t worry about not posting much =)
Do you plan on playing marginal #4 and DiaLovers Vandead Carnival??
Lol well as long as you play and enjoy!
Congratz Hinano-san for 6 years, time sure flies so fast ^^. Sadly I don’t think we can stop otome gaming lol though I rarely make review anymore but I still play it and hard to stop haha xD And lastly I really like reading your review xD
yea I think it’s just a port but I guess I’m not really into otomate and its milking titles anytime xD
ohhhh didn’t know, thanks for the info! actually I was the same XD when I saw that, I remembered hanamani right away lololol
you were so lurky your comment got caught in the spambox lol XD
thank you for unlurking though and thanks for reading for this long!
is it an actual new hakuoki game or just a port of the original? i thought it was just a port o_o
otoko yuukaku is actually also a port of their smakare cell phone game called Gyakuten Yoshiwara https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/forbidden-romance-men-yoshiwara/id870472186?mt=8 thanks to Hanamani anytime i see 遊郭 in any game title i run the opposite direction
not to mention the new hakuoki game on vita orz
oops my bad, it’s actually D3P I wasn’t looking at the user info xD it’s called danshi yuuyaku? yuukaku? I forgot
thanks for reading so long!!!!! 😀
yea I’ve had ups & downs because you know once you get popular enough someone’s gotta go hating on you lol. I don’t really care about that much anymore (and due to blogging less my hits/popularity dropped anyway) so I’m just going at my own pace now 🙂
thank you :DDD
and otomate will always be king of games because they are so good at milking those amnesia/dialover/hakuoki fangirls like whoa lol
vitas making a new vita game really? I must be out of the loop. i thought they were only porting ken ga kimi 😮
i think she was one of like 3 artists on the team? im not sure if she did the designs or the coloring but it definitely feels similar to me haha since i also played hiiro no kakera piece of future etc.
haha did you read my Confidential Money review 😉 lol
yea it really did fly by because I’d be like ok i finished 1 review then i’d realize i only made 1 post that month ｶﾞ━━(;ﾟДﾟ)━━ﾝ!!
lol normal people speed XDDD nuoo my jet speed! haha
yea i feel like a lot of stuff will get ported and in fact a lot of things in my backlog DID but as they didn’t have great reviews fortunately it doesn’t matter to me (i.e. kamisama to koigokoro lol)
Congrats for this 6 years (੭ˊ͈ ꒵ˋ͈)੭̸*✧⁺˚ !!!
I read your blog since a few time, but I never had the courage to let you a com’ “before”. I feel really sad when you write that you’re thinking to stop your blog because when I’m not in a good mood, I’m going here, and I enjoy so much to read again your super duper reviews (especially those of Dialovers) I laugh a lot too so, thank you so much for all what you do, I love to rage/kyaaa with you, I’m sincerely grateful ꒰⌗´͈ ᵕ ॣ`͈⌗꒱৩✧ ! (Sorry I often repeat myself ahah ;; ).
once again, congrats on 6th year!
very fun to read as always xD anyway it’s a really nice year since the games for vita are done well. so crossing fingers for next year and forever for otomate (since most of the games are from them) to keep the quality. and yea most pc games are ported to vita too even rejet is making a new vita game as well? idk if it’s based on drama cd or not
also kudos to you for keeping up with shitty otome games as well xD; best reviewer \o/
thank you and keep up the good work!
Whoa, RE: Vice(D) chara designer is IKE? the one who also chara designer for armen noir. Her/his art looks really different 0.o
I’m another person who has been lurking around for several years, and thought it was probably time to say thank you for your awesome and hilarious observations. I find myself digging around the archive a lot for titles in my growing backlog of old PSP games, but you have been greatly tempting me to shell out for shiny new Vita things…
Six years is a long time, so I’m pretty sure you win at both gaming and the internet.
It’s been six years already?? Time sure flies by and it seem not so long ago when I (sort of) found out we might live in the same area lol. Queens represent!
Congrats on your six year anniversary and cheers to future games that may or may not be better!
Damn, this year went by really fast! I feel like it hasn’t been too long since I read your last anniversary/end of the year post…As I got into otome gaming late, I really haven’t been around as long as your blog has been in existence, but even if your time got eaten by FF14 this year, I feel like you kept up a pretty good pace. I mean…before it was jet speed fast and now it’s kind of like…regular people speed, so it’s still good.
Happy Six Years and I look forward to the next years that will bring more of your colorful posts xD Your blog was definitely one of the ones that helped me jump into this hobby.
I’ve also been a bit more hesitant to buy some PSP/PC games nowadays because of the possibility of a Vita port. There are already a few games I own on PSP (that are still new and unopened) that I want to sell so I can get the Vita ports that are coming out (or have been announced). Investing in a Vita seems to have made my collection obsolete already.
haha glad you use my reviews as a reference! 🙂 I don’t get why Takuyo even ported that game it wasn’t even that good. At least Kaeru Batake is getting a port and that’s worth it in my opinion. And yea those games I’m looking fwd to as well 😀
ありがCHU♪(‘εﾟ人)*.+゜ thank you for reading!
yea I heard about that but like my TV is not even in the same room as my computer so it would be totally convoluted xDDD they should just do like PS4 and release a damn app to broadcast your screen already ~_~
lol well doesn’t help that you don’t have a Vita and a lot of games are for that this year XD and yea I feel you on Taishou Alice I just can’t be bothered with segmented crap anymore
thank you 😀
I’m glad that my reviews make your day!
I noticed people saying they miss more updates so I’ll try to make that my new years resolution!
Congratulations on 6 years! I’ve been reading for about two years and now you’re pretty much the deciding factor when I have an otome game I’m not sure about buying. I’m glad I’m not the only one who’s super paranoid about buying games that seem like they might get a vita port, especially since Kamikoi’s port was announced a week after I bought the psp version.:’D Gotta agree that Otomate’s works have really been looking up over the past few months, thanks to their recent successes the Shinobi Koi Utsutsu port and Reine des fleurs have become the games I’m looking forward to the most in 2015.
Happy 6th years! Thanks for all the great reviews, they always made my day. 😀
You can apparently broadcast Vita games using a Vita TV + capture card, but that’s like another $100+ just to play and broadcast Vita games on a monitor/TV and you can’t use the touchscreen.
Also congrats on 6 years, I know too many blogs that died after 3 lol
Congrats on your 6th anniversary! And hey, that’s still 16 more otome games than what I played this year! Let’s see if next year I can beat that number… although god knows when/if I’ll buy a Vita cause I can’t even afford all of the games I want for the systems I already own. 😆 I’m still looking forward to Taishou Alice, but the fact that it’s a segmented game for PC is giving me second thoughts. Wish I could get these things from Steam so I could just pay for a digital copy and play it the day it gets released and not like a month later.
Waoooo, as the others have said, Happy Anniversary Hinano! xDDD
I’ve only been here for about 2 and a half years or so q v q But I really enjoyed reading your reviews! They really make my day brighter (especially if something happened that made me depressed for some reason wwww) and I swear my lungs would sometimes give up because I laugh too much on your writing style wwww Even if you don’t review as much as often back then, I’d still wait patiently if you ever decide to review a new game again o v o (and we also wish that you don’t buy anymore landmines full or rape-y scenes and crazy yandere boys) xD
2 years is still pretty long though so thanks for sticking around!
I had thought about making ff14 posts but lately my ff14 life is fishing and complaining about my raid group.
Also the few ff14 posts I got didn’t get too many views/comments so I figured most of my readers don’t really care to see them anyway lol
Hah I never played that game but I think some characters look similar to that other game the artist drew (about the 12 year old loli heroine or something and some long war XD)
Ive only been playing ff14 for a little over a year (its only about that old) but yea it’s fairly popular. And thank you! 🙂
Congrats! I’ve been reading for only 2 years wow. I feel like a newbie.
Do you ever think you’ll make an FF14 blog maybe? Because I miss the more frequent posts, but idgaf if it’s otome or not. I’m pretty hooked on your humour now.
Whenever I see Garaiya, he reminds me of Kansuke from Nise no Chigiri. Same artist, both of them wears an eyepatch and they are happen to be the most popular character in their respective games. Garaiya’s number one, right? Haven’t play it yet but I will once I have moneeyzz.
Anyway, how long have you been playing FF14? It looks like you’ve been playing it for years XD But the game seems popular, maybe I should try it too one day.
Congratulation for the 6th anniversary~ Let’s hope for more good otome vita games!
thank you and welcome aboard 😀
I literally just found about your blog today (via Google and that hilarious Voltage review). Hoping many more years and review for this site, because I just subscribed! 🙂
yea I feel like this year kinda flew by as I was busy not otome gaming lol..I’ll try to work on that (now that my FF14 raid group is about to collapse anyway!) I guess it’s more because I used to be able to finish them so quickly but my time management kinda went to hell because of FF14 (which causes me more stress than terribad otoge). Thank you for reading 🙂
thank you for reading & re-reading! 2-3 years is still a pretty long time so thanks for sticking around! 🙂
Now that there’s a pink Vita you should get that for sure!
And Rui is my favorite too 😀
nah fansubbing wasn’t a waste cause I learned a lot of Japanese from that
Thank you! 🙂
Thank you! 🙂
Thank you! 🙂
That’s still a pretty long time so thanks for sticking around that long! 🙂
And lol I gave up waiting for anything out of Japan to be in English so I learned Japanese! Thank you for commenting!
Congratulations! It doesn’t feel like it’s been this long since I congratulated you on your 5th anniversary! :O Time flies… Thanks for the entertaining reviews. I think that you don’t have to feel as though you need to churn out reviews regularly or semi-regularly- even several a year is good enough for me! I think I should take a leaf out of your work ethic book and start having some kind of reviewing routine myself. Thanks and congratulations again!
😆 I agree with randomlynormalaya. I always enjoy reading the Otome reviews (most of them I’ve read over 5+ times), and I’ve only been here for about 2-3 years. And a lot of these games I’ve never even heard of, so it was nice to be able to read reviews about them, especially for games that I eventually plan on buying at some point. 😇 And in addition this is the only site I found that so many Otome games and for various consoles, etc. 😄 Therefore I am extremely grateful and happy that I was able to find a site like this; even the links to where you can purchase the games are helpful.🙌 And happy 6th Anniversary!!
Wao, 6 years!! 😀
Shinobi Koi *o* I really want to play this game!!
unfortunately I don’t have a Vita yet, but Binary Star seems really cool *–*
Hahaha xD you blame FF and I blame Kingdom Hearts and Tales of Series. They don’t let me play otoges XD
I can’t wait to read you M#4 post :3 Ruuuuuui ❤
Don’t forget to include the years wasted fansubbing! 😛 I know I wasted a couple of years there…
Yay!! Congrats on making it to 6 years!!
Happy 6th Year Anniversary!
Happy 6th year! \o/
Man, was about to go hit the hay but saw this in my inbox.
Thank YOU for posting all those amazing otome game reviews! I haven’t been here for long (2 years, max), but ever since I joined the ride I always anticipated a new post from you, mainly because you’re writing style makes me laugh no matter how shitty my day was, and it introduced to me to A LOT of seemingly amazing otome games I otherwise might’ve missed.
Also, I’ve been interested in learning Japanese for a while now (currently self-studying), and your site has only deepened my motivation (why can’t most otome games be translated to English ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)).
Well, just thought I’d leave this here since I’ve never commented on this site before, I figured “why not?” XD
I look forward to your 2015 otome game reviews!
Comments are closed.