Another year has flown by us so let’s take a look back!
- So in December I was playing Pangya Japan while the US server was swimming in hackers. Maybe they like to hack during the holidays? I don’t know.
- Party castle was pretty active back then but now the service has closed.
- I started playing Tartaros but because of the horrible grind and the fact that it blew up my old computer, I quit after 8 months of gameplay.
- I quit Pangya Japan around March because I didn’t win the Lyrical voice clubs but after Tartaros died and most friends went back to the US server I have restarted on my account and now things are better than ever!
- While my otome gaming was pretty slow early in the year because of Tartaros, once I quit that game, things picked up fairly quickly. I also began broadcasting my otome games for others to see.
- A bunch of stuff closed this year like Pangya Europe and Bright Shadow US.
So for 2011 I expect to just casually continue Pangya and to plow through my massive otome game backlog. Now for some stats!
Top 5 Referrers
- My anime blog
- Rich’s old blog (domain’s dead now)
- Some GOA forum thread that no longer exists
- Mygo’s blog
Top 5 Search Terms
- prius online english (lol)
- starry sky game
- otome games
- tinierme japanese (lol part 2)
Top 5 Most Read Posts
- Starry Sky in Spring review
- Starry Sky in Summer review
- Starry Sky in Autumn review
- Brothers review
- Starry Sky in Winter review
Umm yea I can see why people visit my blog now… 😆 I wonder what will happen when I review the fandisks. Will they surpass the original games? Only time will tell I guess. 😄
So anyway thanks for a fun year. Thanks everyone who’s been chatting it up with me on twitter and stopping by the blog to say a few words. Thanks to those who read my novel long otome game reviews and let me know how much it made you laugh 😆 Thanks to those who stop by to chat at my broadcasts and make my otome gaming a lot less painful. Here’s to another year at かわいいじゃなきゃダメなの!