There’s been a couple interviews posted by 4gamer and GameWatch with the creator of Tartaros (Korea). Rather than translate them all I figured I’d highlight on some interesting points.
- Next map will be called “Elliaden Kingdom” which will focus on the story rather than on a single character. Apparently it will have nothing to do with Oboros and be a totally new story ?_?
- Lee says that ideally you shouldn’t play more than 3 hours a day. (Lol)
- As far as character popularity overall the most popular character in Japan is Ruko, Taiwan is Pinko and Korea is Nagi. The most popular character among guys is Nagi & Shubalman and among girls is Soma & Cromodo (hurr).
- They plan to add a pet system in 2011 using some popular monsters as pets (everyone’s gonna have a Turimon xDD)
- They have no plans of adding new characters but instead want to focus on scenario of existing ones (*cough Soma cough*)
In other news I really gotta make a rant about Berto. It’s like why add a new map when the exp is so shitty I have no motivation to level up there?? It doesn’t help that I have 3 characters all around the same level so my motivation to level up in the same fking map for hours on end isn’t exactly high. Even though I’m level 49 (on Cromodo) I’m still playing in Kishidan Expert. I’ve been recommended to try bird rape map (last map of Kishidan) on expert but I’m pretty sure the only character that could possibly handle it is Ruko. Pinko will just get stunned & die, Cromodo will probably get smacked 3 times and die sigh. I started working my way through the level 49 one-time quests to help get it up but at this rate basically it’s Kishidan Ex every day which will get me to the next level within a week (if you include the quests.) Clown bomb map sucks, the exp there sucks, chimera boss in Sebastian’s garden sucks, golem boss sucks. The pirate boss isn’t so bad but the pigs and the mini-boss there are brutal sigh. I’ve broken 4 level 48 Pinko weapons trying to get them to level 10. I got one to level 9 before it cracked.
Game’s becoming really frustrating honestly…Even though I haven’t taken any skills for my Elpintos and Aerlot (due to lack of points) I find it more enjoyable playing with them in Rotrua than I do playing with my level 48 characters. Lack of scenario doesn’t help any either (although hopefully they will implement it this week…) I emailed MK-Style about this saying the experience was ridiculous and unfair but I doubt they will change anything :/. I’ve not seen any info so far on where to level after 48 other than bird rape map and Kishidan but if I hear anything I’ll let you guys know in game sigh.