Phew almost missed them completely.
Ruko & Elpin have become such a canon yuri pair I am disappoint. Also they’re clearly making Aerlot seem gay and making Soma seem as shotafied as ever (even though we’ve clearly seen that he’s not actually a shota….sigh). I’ll have the March macros up soon.
Disappointing that they did nothing about Ruko’s birthday except add the stupid voice macro meh.
I think they’re gonna change them after Xmas so I decided I better hurry and record them.
Ahh it’s gotten more grindy than before but I just love my characters (well the 5 I care about…) that I just can’t quit playing no matter how much they nerf the game and make stuff annoying. (´･ω･`；) Can’t say I feel the same way about Pangya Hopefully we’ll get a REAL christmas event this week instead of 1000 hole bullshit that’s going on now （ಠ_ಠ）.
Wanted to upload these before they change next week. There’s been a couple system updates in case you haven’t been around:
- 最上級 items no longer drop anywhere on any map. They must be crafted. Only 上級 items drop now, same goes for challenges.
- Crafting has been remade and now there’s less specific materials required, and most crafting items require challenge boss drop items (核心)
- The challenges that involve you making a book (Tesbell, 飛龍 and レギン) now drop both weapons & armor that aren’t upgradeable/tradeable but give really high defense/attack etc. The respectable levels are 27, 48 and 57.
- There’s an inventory dedicated to quest items only now.
- Stuff doesn’t stack properly, plz fix it MK.
- Stones like ベネフィス and ミリティス that you make tioses out of no longer drop from the boss. They can only be obtained by breaking down weapons & armor and getting a box which will gives you either one of those stones or stones like dodge/antiknockback/hp etc.
- Challenge levels have been adjusted slightly (need to be 34 to do tesbell etc.)
- Caliber experience tables have been updated and you no longer have to spam N maps. Expert gives decent exp but I haven’t leveled up my Aerlot high enough to test this hypothesis although according to 2ch, Beavers & Dragons on Ex give the best experience there.
I think that’s about it. Nothing much has been going on, and there haven’t been any drop events so I haven’t been to motivated to play. I do want to get my Ruko up to 70 soon though as she is close to 69 already.
I’m like half a month late here but here you go.
The new scenario is pretty sweet, I really need to update my screenshot album which I plan to do sometime this weekend.
Also speaking of Halloween, apparently this is my 666th post
Looks like this is becoming a monthly thing. I’m okay with this.jpg ;D
Well July’s almost over so it’s time for new macros! I think it’s really great that they give us a new one every month….I wonder if this will be a new trend.
As usual, Cromodo is the best (´＾ω＾｀)
In other news the new boss HP bar is really annoying and awkward to understand. I hope enough people complain that it’s returned to normal. Also the fading in & out music hurts my ears so I have to turn it off now. What the hell was the point of this update is beyond me….
Since these are limited time macros for July only I figured I’d record them for memorabilia sake…Cromodo I ♡ U (*´д｀*)ﾊｧﾊｧ
Thanks to Rich for making this video:
I’m sorry but in my opinion the exceed voices were much better. Well the voice acting/actors are the same but the lines were just so much funnier. Lucia’s “I’m GOOD” and “That was HOT!” as well as her DB “O.M.GEE” just cannot be replaced by the crap in these clubs. Exceed clubs stats are also way better in my opinion. I definitely don’t recommend anyone waste time with this gacha unless you don’t own a pair of voice clubs and just want to have one. Those who own miracle & exceed, don’t waste your coins!
In other news, I have carpal tunnel (手根管症候群)…or something close to it so my right arm’s been out of commission for a week. Haven’t been playing Pangya or Tartaros, just making it through my otome game backlog on auto-mode.
It was going well until we got to floor 10 where JP got pwned twice and the boss decided to play soccer with my Cromodo Oh well you can hear Namikawa Daisuke go うあぁっ！ like 10 times at least lol xD.
Finally it’s actually fairly easy to solo this challenge. I guess if you have at least 5500 magic/spirit/physical attack it can easily be done on your own. The exception to this is Elpintos, Nagi & Cromodo. Cromodo simply because he just gets knocked around too much and Elpintos & Nagi ….well Elpintos and Nagi （ಠ_ಠ）. The exp book from this challenge gives you about 38k. Pretty nice to solo and level up sub characters. Took me about 10 minutes per run.
After like I don’t even know how many attempts, we finally managed to do it & have me record it lol. (Too bad I’m a failure and I died once T_T) Still haven’t been able to do the joukyuu tenkuu challenge with the guild since it’s level 58 but maybe once everyone’s fighting characters hit 58 we can try it again.