So after the fail that was the SEA launch, Gravity finally launched their version for the North American players. They claim to have banned SEA, Brazil, Philippines Japan and Korea but I’ve seen Japanese players tweet about their gameplay. Could be possible they haven’t put the ban in place to use the illegal players to stress test but for now it seems to be open to everyone? Anyway after Tartaros died, I missed my favorite daimahoushi so I’ve made a mage 8D.
So Global finally got Grand Zodiac and I’m like yay I can’t wait to try the new hole in one mode thing….then turns out I can’t! Not only are the hours completely catering to the European player base (being mostly at night Euro time) but there was a bug where only Black Papel 1 even LET YOU JOIN A ROOM. (ﾉ＝ﾟﾛﾟ)ﾉ ⌒┫:･’.::ﾔｯﾃﾗﾚﾙｶﾆｬｱｱｱｧｧｧｧｧ!!!!
Sigh time for another painful grind event. ( ﾟ,_ゝﾟ)
Ok so because I had a ton of guild points left I managed to exchange enough books to try out phases for 5 characters & see impressions from friends, so here are my final thoughts.
- Glacier Master’s Ice Arrow Ex doesn’t chase the enemy and can’t even kill the enemy directly in front of you. Complete garbage.
- Flare Master loses Alphonse so no more meat shield for Cromodo.
- Ice Dust now has HP and it’s so soft & squishy that it dies so damn fast there’s practically no point in using it. Additionally it also eats up heals from characters like Nagi or Aerlot so instead of saving Cromodo, it makes it easier for him to die with the damn ice cubes.
- Inferno & that Fire thing Ex are pretty awesome. They have ridiculous crit rates but I have a feeling those will be adjusted cause everyone’s complaining about them being too high. STFU no all of us have level +15 weapons ٩(╬ʘ益ʘ╬)۶
- Cromodo loses his Ice JK if you become flare master. Why. He has it as an elementalist & Glacier Master so what the fck?
So as everyone knows Pangya has a sensor – it knows which item you’re aiming for and it will give to you LAST. I decided I wanted to try getting Lucia’s lollypop. I knew that the item rate was random but I figured it can’t be TOO bad right? So the first lollipop I got was Kaz:
Well I almost flipped a desk with this event but I KEPT GOING ALL FOR
So after like 50 cubes or something….
It’s a miracle! I didn’t know that the cubes would ever give me anything besides 2k pang pouches, 15exp bags and partial scratchy cards!
Too bad that I already had Nell’s feather….would liked these things for Kaz or some character I don’t have a feather for already (´･ω:;.:… (actually I think Kaz is the only character I have without a feather/ears at the moment lol.) Would be nice if I could win that promise ring….
It’s been a while but here’s a Pangya post
Arin’s being spoiled this year with like an entire month dedicated to her birthday.
Well I don’t particularly want any of the new ED drops but you know what they sell for a hell lot of money so off to ruin my hand I go! Read the rest of this entry
Day1 Login: 500 pang
Day 2 Login: Lucky Candy
Day 2 36hole play: 500 pang
Day 3 Login: 500 pang
Day 4 Login: Lucky Candy
Day 5 Login: 500 pang
Day 6 Login: 500 pang
Day 7 Login: 50,000 pang (oh my god it’s a miracle!)
Day 8 Login: 500 pang
Day 9 Login: 50,000 pang (oh my god it’s a miracle again!)
Day 10 Login: Lucky Candy
Day 11 Login: Chocolate
Day 12 Login: Watermelon Comets
Day 13 Login: Watermelon Comets
Day 14 Login: Cecilia’s swimsuit (which I already have )
I find it strange that I got 50k pang more often than a swimsuit. I didn’t get any frags but I don’t care since lol Nell whatever. I think I need to quit Pangya cold turkey again when the only thing to get me to even login to the game is a crappy event. At least I got watermelon comets I guess…
So I decided to try the Pangya wheel spin event aiming for the watermelon comets more than anything honestly…
On Day 1 I got the login spin so I’m like why not?
Great. That 500 pang went into me sending a Lucia mask to someone. Alright everyone else I know got 500pang too so could just be a bad day. Tried again today: