Poupee Harvest Event

Old McKatherine had a farm…E I E I Oooohhh (ಠ_ಠ). Oh my god what a disaster lol. Cabbage dresses! Well the purple one could pass off as just a nice purple/red evening gown so I decided to buy it. The green one was just too obvious and the hats both looked like you had a cabbage on your head. Only in the jewel section are there any “farm” related clothing….I didn’t really feel like dressing up as a lady bug sigh = =; Also what is the point of having matching shoes with those dresses when the dress covers up your feet anyway…

9 thoughts on “Poupee Harvest Event

1. Rin says:

The purple dress is nice, so I bought that too. But the headdress? Oh please Kath, I don’t wanna look like a cabbage fairy. Or a bug. The ladybug wings looks weird too behind your poupee. >_>

2. Hinano says:

lol yeaa those lady bug outfits… (ヾノ・ω・`)ナイナイ
    I guess the fact that we get so much ribbons now, the ribbon item quality is complete crap. I have over 9000 ribbons and I’ve yet to really go on a shopping spree lol

3. Heki says:

Hi :) Well i came here when i was looking how to submit clothes while on events, i’m really new to poupee i started last week but i’m loving it :)
    And omg you are right that cabbage dresses o.O
    I got myself one of those leaves with a ladybug on :)
    Btw can you help me with the submit clothes while on events thing? :)

4. Hinano says:

just take pics of your clothing & upload them o_o;
    im sure poupee has an english guide if you’re lost on how to do that :)

5. Mimi says:

Oh God, I’m so glad I wasn’t the only one who thought pretty much everything from the farm event was…. really…. ugly. ._. I don’t want to look like a cabbage!!! She should have chosen a more appealing vegetable…. ……….like………. ….lol wait nevermind. I would rather be a fruit :P I bought those shorts in the ribbon section and put a cute shirt underneath it…. I was thinking about buying the purple dress but I decided I didn’t want it XD Lol

6. Hinano says:

I already have a pair of shorts somewhere so I figured no point. It really stinks that now we have a ton of ribbons but nothing to spend it on (ಠ_ಠ)

7. Mimi says:

I know right ;_; I have a crap ton of ribbons but every time I look at the event stuff I just get so disappointed because it usually doesn’t have any cute stuff!!! T_T

Comments are closed.